DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Corporate Name: Egotherapy SL
Commercial Name: Juanjo Oliva
Corporate Address: Orfila 7 , 1º 28010 Madrid
CIF / NIF: B-82555616
Phone number: +34 914261433
Registration: Mercantil de Madrid asiento 240 diario 953. Protocol 489 dated 7/02/2000
According to the Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD) and its implementing regulation, the responsible of the web site, in accordance with the articles 5 & 6 of the LOPD law, informs all the users of the web site providing personal data, that this data will be incorporated to a file that will be managed in accordance with the current legislation.
The users, by checking out the box, expressly accept, in a free and unmistakable manner, that their data may be processed by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial advertising communications via email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future. Such commercial communications may concern products or services offered by the provider or by collaborators or partners with which the provider may have reached a commercial promotion agreement with its clients. In that case, the third parties will not have access to the personal data. In any case, the business communication will be made by the provider and will concern products and services related to the sector of the provider
- Perform statistical studies.
- Processing of orders, applications or any type of order or request that may be made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to the user at the provider web page.
- Send the website’s news bulletin.
The provider expressly informs and guarantees the users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances, to any third party companies. In order to transfer any type of personal data, the expressed, informed and unequivocal consent of the related individuals will first be required.
All the data requested through the web site is required because it is necessary to provide an optimal service to the users. In the case that not all the data is provided, the provider cannot guarantee that the information and services supplied are completely adapted to their needs.
Notwithstanding, the provider guarantees the users the right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose to the data. Consequently, and in accordance with the provisions in the Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection, the user may exercise his or her rights by sending an expressed request, along with a copy of the Spanish national identity card, to any of the following addresses:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail Address: Orfila 7, 1º 28010 Madrid
In addition, the user may also unregister from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the section “unsubscribe from all the emails sent by the provider”.
Likewise, the provider has adopted all the appropriate technical and organizational precautions to ensure the safety and integrity of the personal data managed, including measures to avoid data loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
The web servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number assigned automatically to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered file containing the server’s activity, which subsequently will allow data processing to obtain purely statistical measurements to determine the number of pages printed, the number of visits made to the web services, the order of visits, the point of access, etc.
The web site uses techniques for safeguarding information which are generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, controlled access procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve this, the user/customer authorizes the provider to obtain data to allow the corresponding authentication during control of access.